Error on EIF Integration Client Sync from 3E to Matter Sphere

Hello,

We have been struggling with an ongoing issue where new Clients created in 3E are failing to sync into Matter Sphere. I am hoping someone out there has managed to resolve similar sync issues in the past and might be able to share some guidance on further trouble shooting.

For all new clients created in 3E the sync fails with the error "Could not fetch Entity:'Client' for key value:'XXXX'. It may be due to security restrictions for the current user." where the key value is the index of the client. I have attached screenshots of the request and error as seen in the Error log in designer. TR support 

/resized-image/__size/640x480/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/496/Response.PNG

/resized-image/__size/640x480/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/496/Request.PNG

For context we are running Elite 3E version 3.03.10 and Matter Sphere version 9.1.0 with a one way data sync (3E -> MS) using EIF. An "elitesvc" service account is used for all the integrations. 

We have a ticket with TR also investigating the issue open for some months now but unfortunately they have not had any more luck figuring out what's going on that I have. Any pointers / advice or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated! Let me know if there is some further information I can provide that would help. If a solution is found out side of this forum I will update this post to hopefully assist the next poor soul.

Thanks so much!

Daniel