Adding Files on a Mobile

Currently there is no support to be able to Add a file on a mobile device, with support on an IPad being limited to the photo library.  Are there any plans to remove this restriction in the future?

• Hello Jim Page the limitation to add files from a mobile device has been removed in Collaborate V4. As for the IPad limitation to only add files from photo Library, I think its a limitation of the iOS version, please upgrade to iOS version 8 or above, and you should be able to make use of the iOS App extensions which will allow you to share files from applications installed on your iPad. 

• Hey Jim, totally get your frustration with adding files on mobile – it's a pain. I've been dealing with that too. Unfortunately, as of now, it seems like iPad users are stuck with just photos in the library. Bummer, right?

Here's a workaround I stumbled upon: try using cloud storage apps like Google Drive or Dropbox. Upload your files there, and then you can access them from your mobile device. It's not ideal, but it gets the job done until the platform (hopefully) decides to up its mobile game. Here's what else you can try in this situation: andersenlab.com/.../mobile-development

I wish I had better news or a magic solution. Hopefully, they'll sort this out soon. If enough of us make noise about it, maybe they'll speed up the process.