As part of the Thomson Reuters commitment to keeping our partners up to date on the latest product happenings, HighQ conducted the HighQ 5.4 Pre-Release Webinar on 15th of July. 

We wanted to give you, our partners, an opportunity to see what’s coming and make sure that any changes to HighQ will not break your integrations.

During the 90 minute webinar we discussed the following topics:

• An Introduction to the Thomson Reuters Legal Partner Program
  • Summary of new 5.4 features
  • API changes and a deep dive into the new features

Please find attached the recording of this webinar. 

• Thomson Reuters Thomson Reuters staff member
  • Hi can I confirm if the recording of the session on 15th will be shared on here? many thanks,

• Claus Egholm Nielsen thank you for the suggestion, I guess its a bit late for this webinar, for the future webinar invites we will follow your advice. Thank you.

• Imran Aziz I actually meant on this page - not in Teams. There are multiple free tool for that, which can be pasted directly into the text you wrote above. There are payed versions as well, with tracking etc. (eg. https://www.addevent.com/add-to-calendar-button - which I have NOT tried, but looks to do exactly what I would expect to see on a page like this, for the most popular calendar apps).
    Well, just a thought - to make it easier for your users to remember and figure out what time of the day above is (I know - you can just google: 3pm bst to my time, to get the answer)

• Claus Egholm Nielsen thanks for the feedback unfortunately MS teams does not have the option to create a "Add to calendar button" for the web . Once you click on the link you will be presented with the option of using the Teams app or the online web interface. If you choose the web option you will be able to provide your name to join the webinar. Hope this helps.