Register today for the 'What's New in HighQ 5.0 Partner Webinar' to be hosted by Chris Kitchener, VP of Product Management and the Product team at HighQ. The webinar is open to clients and partners of HighQ and we will be showcasing the new enhancements available in HighQ 5.0 and provide technical training and API related information.
Please note, you are signing up to one webinar however you can join anytime between 3-5pm, with Part 1: What’s New in HighQ 5.0: Partner Preview being between 3-4pm and Part II: HighQ 5.0: Partner Technical Training is between 4-5pm.
Chris and his team will give an overview and demonstrate the key product highlights of HighQ 5.0, including:
- Automate and build better legal processes across the HighQ platform with HighQ Workflow
- Generate legal documents from automated templates with the new document automation plugin for word
- Integrate HighQ with multiple intelligence (AI) systems with the AI Hub
In the second half of the webinar, our Product Management team will walk you through the latest HighQ 5.0 APIs, ensuring that you have the information you need to create and update your integrations with HighQ.
- HighQ 5.0 API review and sneak peak of future plans for documentation
- Discussion around what else would be useful for our developer client/partners
For those who can't attend on the day, we'll be recording the webinars and making them available later. We look forward to seeing you all there! If you have any questions regarding this webinar or the recording, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org