The latest releases of 3E and 3E Proforma continue to enhance the ability to simplify business processes, meet customers’ demands, comply with changing regulation changes, and adopt current technology.
The 3E 3.1 release is for on-premises customer only and delivers the following key updates:
- Seamless integration with LawPay, an online payment processing application, allows your customers to pay invoices by credit card, saving time and reducing data entry errors. This capability requires 3E User Interface version 44.
- Ability to change fiscal year start on an existing unit to allow conformity to statutory regulations
- This capability has been introduced to specifically address the UK Tax Period Basis Change, but it is available to all firms
- Rates by phase, task, and activity allows the definition of rate code and override percentage, enabling you to meet customers’ complex rate demands
- Proforma Edit – Details has a new full grid with additional editable columns which allows users to make changes directly within the actual grid, reducing the number of mouse clicks and saving time
- SQL Server 2022, Windows Server 2022 support allows your firm to stay current and operate on recent and supported system-reliant software
In addition, 3E Proforma 7.5.0 delivers more end-to-end proforma editing features to save time and eliminate manual processes. Key features include:
- Bill preview
- Enhanced options to divide time, units, or amounts on matters and proformas
- Spell check improvements
- WIP list navigation
For more information on these latest updates, refer to Knowledge Base articles TR-20840 and TR-20885. You can access the Knowledge Base by first signing into the Customer Portal.