The latest releases of Workspace and Data Insights continue to build upon our commitment to deliver enhancements that meet your firm’s evolving needs, streamline processes, and help drive efficiency across your firm.
3E Workspace 5.3 Highlights
The Workspace 5.3 on-premises release delivers time-saving enhancements to time entry tasks as well as overall performance improvements.
- Speed up time entry. Enter time more quickly with recurring time entries that let you record time with a single click of a button.
- Boost efficiency. Spend less time recording your activities thanks to Matter Search and Timecard posting enhancements.
- Improve productivity. Configure time entry forms and download the time List View directly via Workspace.
3E Data Insights 3.5 Highlights
Data Insights 3.5 delivers content updates and improvements to the user experience in the cloud as well as performance improvements in both the cloud and on-premises.
- Onboard users faster and easier. Share reporting outputs more easily with a simplified process for guesting users into the cloud B2B subscription.
- Save time and money with easier cloud upgrades. Now cloud upgrades will preserve your customizations, so you don’t need to manually move or redo those customizations after upgrading.
- Get greater flexibility with stock content. Firms now have control over which stock content version they wish to use. If you prefer stock content from a previous release, you may continue using that version after upgrading.
On-premises and Cloud Update
- Quickly view data in different currencies. Multicurrency firms can quickly view data in different currencies with new configuration logic that takes advantage of performance enhancements.
To view the complete release notes, go to the Customer Portal at https://customerportal.elite.com, click Knowledge Base and enter the article number in the search box.
- 3E Workspace 5.3.0 On-premises Release Notes, article TR-19688
- Data Insights 3.5.0 Application Release Notes, article TR-19388
If you have any questions about the latest releases or would like to see a demo, please contact your account representative.