Getting Started Checklist
1. Update your Member Profile
- Be sure to upload a picture to add a familiar face to the community
- Update the different information areas of your profile:
- Share more about who you are, what drives you, and what you do in your biography and the about me area
- Share information about you and your organization in the about section
- Update location and phone details in the contact section
- Identify language, time zone, and product details in the preference section
- Be sure to add a link to your LinkedIn profile in the Links section
2. Subscribe to daily or weekly email digests
- If you want to get a daily or weekly email summary of all the activity, simply click on your profile photo in the upper right corner of your screen and select Settings > Email Digests.
- Then select Daily or Weekly from the Frequency column
3. Manage your notifications
- Customize your notification settings to meet your needs and ensure you are getting the updates you want from the community, simply click on your profile photo in the upper right corner of your screen and select Settings > Notifications.
4. Review Getting Started Documentation
- Take a look at the Getting Started Documentation here to to familiarize yourself with all the features and functionality the new Thomson Reuters Community has to offer.