User

Click a button for obtaining a fine structure in the existing bar charts; suggestion for additional charts

... for many years I follow my papers, citations, and the students (co-authors) contributions to my work. I have a self made excel spreadsheet collection for that. I would be happy to provide it to you guys at Thomson Reuters, but I hesitate to publish it here. From that, most importantly, I would need additional fine structure available in some of the bar charts, showing the citation contributions of collaborators, and perhaps one more bar chart.

(1) Under "my publications > citation metric" I would suggest a second chart, same data set, but allocating the citations to the year of the publication.

(2) Under "collaboration network" I would suggest a toggle, which allows to choose either paper numbers, or citation numbers. This would make sense for authors, countries and institutions. I often want to see what the impact of which students was! ...what the impact of which of my affiliations, or of which of my collaborations was!

(3) For many of the bar charts, it would make sense to have a button to choose if one wants to see a fine structure or not. Fine structure would be the year of the papers published, or the year of the citation received. This makes sense for "my publications > citation metrics", for "collaboration network > authors, countries, institutions" and for "citing articles network > authors, countries, institutions". It is a nice way to add colors to the bar charts!

Thank you for considering.

User

Re: Click a button for obtaining a fine structure in the existing bar charts; suggestion for additional charts

... there are a few graphs here, just for illustration.

Highlighted
Thomson Reuters

Re: Click a button for obtaining a fine structure in the existing bar charts; suggestion for additional charts

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in ResearcherID and for your suggestions. We'll add it to our future enhancement list.

Regards,

Patricia Siemion
Product Management Associate
Thomson Reuters