07-24-2015 01:18 AM
I could not find the new reference style for the ACS Journal "Chemistry of Materials". I want updated version 2015. Please post the updated version of reference style for ACS Journal "Chemistry of Materials".
According to the new journal requirement (2015), the references should appear in the following way:
(1) Mann, A. K. P.; Skrabalak, S. E. Synthesis of Single-Crystalline Nanoplates by Spray Pyrolysis: A Metathesis Route to Bi2O6. Chem. Mater. 2011, 23, 1017-1022.
(2) McQuarrie, D. A. Statistical Mechanics; University Science Books: Sausalito, CA, 2000.
(3) Wong, K. T.; Bent, S. F. In Functionalization of Semiconductor Surfaces; Tao, F., Bernasek, S. L., Eds.; Wiley: Hoboken, NJ, 2012; Chapter 5, pp 89−103.
(4) Li, D. Nanoscale Phase Segregation of Block Copolymers on Surfaces for Nanopatterning Applications. Ph.D. Thesis, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 2012.
Papers published on-line, or in-press:
(5) Yu, K.; Carter, E. A. A Strategy to Stabilize Kesterite CZTS for High-Performance Solar Cells. Chem. Mater. 2015, DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.5b00172.
could you help me? Many students is facing this problem. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.Thank you.
08-06-2015 12:23 PM