New User

What is best Tour Place in India

What is the best Tour Places in India and Why? 

so there are many questions put up in Mind so how grateful! or Amazing India.

Spoiler

New User

Re: What is best Tour Place in India

Madurai is amazing, you should visit! 

CEO of Collective Innovation
New User

Munnar is amazing for newly wed couples. Nainital in Shimla is too good. There are thousands of such place in India. Just google it.

JKidman
New User

Thanks!

I also wanted to know that!

New User

I think you should visit the Tawang. this place is located in Arunachal pradesh. Tawang is famous for the buddist monastry and also the place has several beautifull sights. 

thesis writing services
New User

I just googled Madurai and you're right, does look spectacular. Too bad we were only in India for a short while in Mumbai. Will have to check that out next time. Thanks.

Visitor

WOW Madurai, had never even heard of it until now. Pretty cool that it's been around since Roman times and before, the Meenakshi Amman Temple looks amazing, can't wait to check it out. Thanks!

PS. Is the Tirumalai Nayak Palace open all year round??

New User

I'm about to visit Mumbai, any suggestion about this city?

New User

Hello fellas, ha ha was nice navigating here and see an post what is really interesting for me as i want to trevel in india too, well thanks for that topic i have enjoyed peoples ideas and hope will go for a treavel soon!

New User

Some of most amazing places in India are Taj Mahal Agra, Mathura-Vrindavan, Kaji Ranga in Assam for wildlife, Gujrat Tourism etc.

I have visited all these places some time before and I am filled with such outstanding experience. By lucky patcher app

Lucky patcher is brilliant app which facilitates you to get free in-app purchases and remove license verification in various types of Android/iPhone Apps.