Highlighted
New User

Re: Tips and Tricks: Font and paragraph formatting in Endnote Bibliography References.

I'm working on writing my dissertation and have been banging my head against the wall, trying to get Endnote X6 to play nicely with my program's writing template/styles in Word 2016 (yes, I know they're not designed to be compatible). So, thanks to this post, I finally was able to figure out the last piece of the Endnote puzzle - hoping this might benefit someone else!

Using the "format bibliography" dialog box through Word, I wasn't able to get the hanging indent to display correctly (wouldn't change no matter what value I set here). I had looked in the output style settings in Endnote and hadn't come up with anything, until this post pointed out the tiny box in the lower right-hand corner (found in bibliography --> layout) called hanging with a drop-down box to select "all paragraphs." Choosing this imposes an override that allows your settings made within Word to be recognized, and voila! Updating instantly forced Word to recognize the hanging indent I had previously set. Hope this helps someone!

Visitor

Re: Tips and Tricks: Font and paragraph formatting in Endnote Bibliography References.

Really understand the situation which you try to explain here.Writing dissertation for your topic is explain your ideas that how you implement your research work  in to realty.

Thesis Help Center