New User

Numbered APA style using square bracket in-text citation

Is there any template for numbered citation with in-text square bracket using APA style available?

That is, the in-text citation is like this [1].

References

[1] García, J.I., Sepúlveda, S. and Noriega-Hoces, L. (2010) Beneficial Effect of Reduced Oxygen Concentration with Transfer of Blastocysts in IVF Patients Older than 40 Years Old. Health, 2, 1010-1017.

Mentor

Re: Numbered APA style using square bracket in-text citation

New User

How do you make the citation [1] normal text, as this link makes it appear as superscript?

How do you amend a reference within a bibliography to always appear in the same format for APA 6th ?

I need the first six authors, or if there are more than 6, the first 3 then et al. Article title. Journal abbrev title. volume(issue), p-p (year)

Highlighted
Mentor

http://endnote.com/kb/131728 is a handy document to use to learn how to edit your styles either  on Windows or  Mac Platforms.  

I made the changes you specified (non-superscript citation, (this is citation template, on a PC it is obvious, on a Mac, you need to open the editing tools).  

moved year to end in journal template (but that would need ot be done probably for each reference type/template you use) bibliography>templates>ref type you wish to modify,

and changed the authorship criteria to 7 or more, show first 3, et al. (This is under the Bibliography> Author lists)

(long time Endnote user)