Visitor

Re: Compatibility needed for Dropbox, SugarSync, or iCloud, etc. - at least one.

[ Edited ]

I totally agree with the comments above. We need more people to speak up. This may motivate EndNote developers to pay more attention to the needs of the user insteading of forcing everyone to fit within an outdated process. Syncing with Dropbox, iCloud, or some other service is long overdue. A more decent performance of the EndNote-iPad is equally urgent. Otherwise, I'll have to find an alternative to EN.

Highlighted
User

Re: Compatibility needed for Dropbox, SugarSync, or iCloud, etc. - at least one.

Thanks guys. I respectfully don't buy the legacy arguement as an excuse. One persons junk is another persons treasure and in the internet world one persons legacy is another persons - most peoples - antiquation. The internet and cloud rewards those who evolve and tends to leave behind those who 'do it a certain way b/c this is the way we've always done it.'

Everytime Windows or Mac offer new operating systems they are generally....new systems or at least evolved systems with tons of new features and (hopefully) progression towards a thriftier and efficient operationg system. EN had no problem charging people for a recent spec bump to upgrade and they are certainly not shy on profitablity according to their recent quarterly reports. 

Invest in your customers, kids.