Re: Find Full text problem

Hi Teri,

We have a few reports about ACS journals not working and are looking in to the issue. Are you on Mac or Windows, and which operating system version do you have? Are you using a link resolver, and if so, which one?

Finally, can you send either a small compressed library with a couple sample references where FFT is failing or provide the full URL to access the PDF for the references.

Best regards,

Sharon

Hello,

For those of you reporting issues with using Find Full Text for ACS journals, we have a potentional fix that will be available shortly. 

If you would like to beta test the fix, please let me know and I will send further information. Please indicate if you are using Windows or Mac.

Best regards,

Sharon Ennis

EndNote Product Team

New User

I'm having this issue as well for over a week now. I would like to test the beta version if possible, I'm a PC user.

New User

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I am having the same issue with ACS journals using a PC running Windows 7 Professional.  I woul like to test the beta version.

Thanks,

Larry

Hello,

A fix for the find full text issue was put into production on Friday, April 24, 2015. You should now be able to find the expected full text articles. No update was required to the EndNote program itself to fix this.

If you are still experiencing issues with Find Full Text, please contact our technical support team with very specific details about what is failing (i.e., the specific articles).

Best regards,

Sharon

Mentor

CrossRef fix March 2017  http://endnote.com/kb/108622

(long time Endnote user)
New User

Hi to All

I am currently experiencing a similar FFT problem with all Elsevier journals and Endnote X7.7.1. "Not found" systematically.  I am on our campus network with full access to all Elsevier journals. The problem is new, only occurred in the last weeks, before everything went smoothly. For non-Elsevier journals we have access to, FFT works fine (e.g. PNAS, ACS journals).

Could you advise

Best

Mentor

Kloppmann's request is duplicated in a new thread here: http://community.thomsonreuters.com/t5/EndNote-How-To/Find-Full-Text-not-possible-with-Elsevier-jour...

(long time Endnote user)