Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New User

Re: Attention Microsoft Word 2016 Mac version 16.xx Users!

I totally agree. I find that Endnote v82 completly un-workable in Mac OS 10.13.3.  [Crashes all the time with Kernal and memory address errors].  This is independent of MS Word as all I am trying to do is add or edit references.  Clarivate Technical Support is worthless (they tell me to reinstall program).  I have been a user for 15 years and have an extensive reference library as a research professor.  It is a shame that this program has become bloated an unusable.  New buyers beware!!!!!!

Enthusiast

Same here. Version 8.x crashed so often that I use the 7.x version except at the time of formating in word because the 7.x is not compatible.
The only new "new feature" of the 8.x version is to have corrected a bug that prevent its use in word 2016. I see no decent reason to be forced to pay again for that !
I check the alternative... it is time to shift to Zotero I think. It will be boring to move my 10000 bibliography with pdf; it will take me one full day but I cannot work with the actual version of endnote. Pity end story. I used endnote since version 2 I think.

New User

Due to me installing the latest version of Microsoft Word v.16.11, my endnote v.8.2 is no longer compatible with the software. What should we do about this? Is EndNote going to fix these issues?

New User

good microsoft word 2016

Visitor

I'm in the same situation. Its so terrible to have purchased a program less than 2 years ago that is now totally unusable. What is the point of having a citation manager that can't work with your word processer? The consensus seems to be a move to Zotero.