New data are available in Journal Citation Reports

by on ‎06-19-2013 11:02 AM

In March of 2013, we began production of the new JCR data.  Over 55 million cited references were extracted from items indexed in the year 2012.  Over 283,000 lines of algorithms are used to analyze and aggregate these references for the JCR metrics.  

10,854 titles appear in the first release of JCR.  The full list of titles is available here.

379 journals will be posting their first Journal Impact Factor this year.  See the list here.

The JCR Production team has also prepared information regarding the suppression of journals from the JCR.  A longer post on this subject will follow in the next few days.  In the meanwhile, users concerned about this subject can access information here - click on the link "Learn more about the JCR Suppression Process".

Comments
by PBR
on ‎06-24-2013 02:04 AM

I do not understand the mean of the IMPACT FACT. Some journals are good, but some are just the IMPACT FACT, with low quality paper, eg. Plant Molecular Biology Report. The citation to this kind of journals were just self-citation.

by shant
on ‎07-14-2013 01:06 AM

I also have a concern, impact factors of all journals are not considered here. There are many good journals I know, but are not included in the JCR.. Not sure why.

by
on ‎07-14-2013 08:06 AM

@shant;  @PBR:  

The Journal Citation Reports presents metrics (including,but not limited to the Journal Impact Factor) for journals that are covered in the Science Citation Index-Expanded and/or the Social Sciences Citation Index.  This is not intended to be an all-inclusive set of "good" journals, but a curated, selected collection of journals that represent the world's scholarly literature.  See this: http://wokinfo.com/essays/journal-selection-process/ for more infomation about journal selection - both why and how.  

by iji
on ‎08-20-2013 05:14 AM
Hi Dear Madam/Sir For the last 3-4 years Iranian Journal of immunology (www.iji.ir) has been added to Thomson Reuters Master Journal List (http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/cgi-bin/jrnlst/jlresults.cgi?PC=MASTER&Full=iranian%20journal%2... ) but so far we did not get an impact factor yet. We are tried to contact by phone by web but the reason is not clear to us why IJI has not yet received an IF.. Please kindly give us your advise for this problem All the best Abbas Ghaderi Editor-in-chief
by
on ‎08-21-2013 11:35 AM

Dr. Ghaderi:

Complete and consistent receipt of issues is a critical requirement for the production of JCR data.  For the past few years, during JCR production, we had identified missing issues from 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 for Iranian Journal of Immunology and we were unable to publish a Journal Impact Factor.  We have successfully loaded 2010 and 2011 complete content now and updated metrics are visible in the JCR Notices file:  http://admin-apps.webofknowledge.com/JCR/static_html/notices/notices.htm

When we reload the JCR data in September of this year, these numbers will be available in the product. 

I would encourage you to contact our Publisher Relations team (ts.agpublisherrelations@thomsonreuters.com) to arrange for electronic delivery of content to avoid further gaps in coverage in Web of Science or JCR.

by iji
on ‎08-25-2013 03:53 AM
Hi, Many thanks for response to my query and very glad to see an IF for IJI in your 2012 upgrade Journal list. In June 2012 we received a notice about the missing issues when immoderately those issues sent electronically. Perhaps our mail has not been delivered. We will send them again as soon as possible Many thanks for he information With best A Ghaderi IJI Editor www.iji.ir
by magda
on ‎10-18-2014 07:26 AM

Dear Sir

Can you inform me if International journal of scientific and engineering research(IJSER) is indexed in thomson Reuters since August 2014 or not, and its impact factor is 3.2. Please; it is urgent, because I have submited a manuscript to this journal. If the information posted about this journal is fake I will drawn my manuscript.

Thank you

Magda Marzouk

magda_marzouk@sci.asu.edu.eg

by het_bhavsar
on ‎02-11-2015 06:22 AM

Dear Sir

I want to know wether International journal of scientific and engineering research(IJSER) is indexed in thomson Reuters since August 2014 or not, and its impact factor is 3.2. Please; it is urgent, because I have submited and registered a manuscript to this journal. If the information posted about this journal is fake I will withdraw my manuscript.

Thank you

Hetal Bhavsar

het_bhavsar@yahoo.co.in

by sadaf
on ‎02-21-2015 06:22 AM

Dear Sir

I want to know wether International journal of scientific and engineering research(IJSER) is indexed in thomson Reuters since August 2014 or not, and its impact factor is 3.2. Please; it is urgent, because I have submited and registered a manuscript to this journal. If the information posted about this journal is fake I will withdraw my manuscript.

Thank you

sadaf naeem

ssadafnaeem@gmail.com

by rgang
on ‎03-31-2015 12:03 PM

Dear Sir,

I wanted to know whether the journal Electronic journal of Geotechnical Engineering (EJGE) having ISSN 1089-3032 will be awarded an impact factor in 2015? 

The awards page of EJGE journal mentions it as a High Impact Factor journal awarded by Thomson Reuters and wanted to know if it has been selected to be awarded an impact factor. I have observed number of papers in EJGE being cited in other high IF journals.

Finally, the journal is already being indexed by Scopus, hence I wanted to know if it is also being indexed by Thomson Reuters.

looking forward to your response.

by ko3maia
on ‎07-13-2015 05:19 PM

Dear Sir

I want to know wether International journal of scientific and engineering research(IJSER) is indexed in thomson Reuters since August 2014 or not, and what is the impact factor for this journal. Please; it is urgent, because I have submited and registered a manuscript to this journal. If the information posted about this journal is fake I will withdraw my manuscript.

Thank you

Sherif Seddek

sherif92@hotmail.com

by usf_23
on ‎10-12-2015 02:55 AM

Can you inform me if International journal of scientific and engineering research(IJSER) is indexed in thomson Reuters since August 2014 or not, and its impact factor is 3.2. Please; it is urgent, because I have submited a manuscript to this journal. If the information posted about this journal is fake I will drawn my manuscript.

Thank you

Osama Safarini

Email: osafarini@ut.edu.sa

by mdaslam
on ‎11-30-2015 06:03 AM

Dear sir ,

i have ijser is indexed in thomson reutors or not?What is its impact factor? please it is urgent.i have submitted manuscript to it.

thaankyou

with regards

md aslam

mail id:aslam_c73@rediffmail.com

by shereen2281
on ‎02-10-2016 05:27 AM

how can we know the number of our citations?

by Sayed
on ‎04-01-2016 01:35 AM

Dear all,

I woulid like to know weither Thermochimica Acta is indexed in thomson Reuters or not, and what is the impact factor of this journal? Please; it is urgent, because I have submited a manuscript to this journal. If the information posted about this journal is fake I will withdraw my manuscript.

I am waiting your reply.

Many thanks for your help.

by Sayed
on ‎04-01-2016 01:48 AM

Dear all,

I woulid like to know weither Thermochimica Acta is indexed in thomson Reuters or not, and what is the impact factor of this journal? Please; it is urgent, because I have submited a manuscript to this journal. If the information posted about this journal is fake I will withdraw my manuscript.

I am waiting your reply.

Many thanks for your help.

by Alyhadidy
on ‎06-22-2016 07:30 AM

Dear sir ,
Please inform me wither  ijser is indexed in thomson reutors or not?What is its impact factor?

alyhadidy@yahoo.com

by Hayam
on ‎08-20-2016 12:32 PM

Dear Sir

I would like to confirm that International journal of scientific and engineering research(IJSER) is indexed in thomson Reuters or not. It would be highly appreciated if its impact factor is shared too. I have submited a manuscript and it has been accepted. Kindly share information regarding this journal on urgent basis as i have to pay fee for publication just in case if posted information about this journal on its website is not fake.

Thanks & Regards

Saeed_perfection@yahoo.com

by inameditor
on ‎09-12-2016 02:40 AM

Sir, i 'm running an e_journal. How to register my journal in JCR? What r the procedure i have to follow.?

by Arockiaraj_c76
on ‎01-21-2017 03:01 PM

Dear Sir

I would like to confirm that International journal of scientific and engineering research(IJSER) is indexed in thomson Reuters or not. It would be highly appreciated if its impact factor is shared too. I have submited a manuscript and it has been accepted. Kindly share information regarding this journal on urgent basis as i have to pay fee for publication just in case if posted information about this journal on its website is not fake.

Thanks & Regards

Arockiarajc@yahoo.com

by tsyu
on ‎01-25-2017 04:30 PM

Dear Sir

Thanks & Regards

tsyu90@gmail.com

by Khalidimtiaz
on ‎01-31-2017 10:42 PM

Dear Sir

I want to know wether International journal of scientific and engineering research(IJSER) is indexed in thomson Reuters since August 2014 or not, and what is the impact factor for this journal. Please; it is urgent, because I have submited and registered a manuscript to this journal. If the information posted about this journal is fake I will withdraw my manuscript.

Thank you

Regards

Khalid Imtiaz

engr.khalidimtiaz@gmail.com

by Bobinihi
on ‎02-07-2017 07:52 AM

Dear Sir

Thank you

Bobinihi

bobbypierre7@gmail.com

by irfanhafeez
on ‎03-10-2017 10:31 AM
Dear sir, I want know that international journal of engineering science and research Technology is on Thomson Reuters index or not. Please inform kindly  As I want to submit a research manuscript for publication  Thanks lot
by nkaid2011
on ‎06-01-2017 10:43 AM
the "International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA)" says that ie is indexed in THOMSON REUTERS with a RESEARCHER ID B-9483-2017. ie that true?
by aokasha
a week ago

the "International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA)" says that ie is indexed in THOMSON REUTERS with a RESEARCHER ID B-9483-2017. ie that true?

by
Monday

Announcement: 

Questions about the coverage of a journal by Clarivate Analytics (formerly the IP&Science business of Thomson Reuters) are best-addressed by searching the Master Journal List at:  http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/mjl/ 

The Citaiton Impact Center blog is not maintained by Clarivate Analytics.

Announcements
Welcome to the Clarivate community forums. Please refer to the usage guidelines before posting.